Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Happy Wednesday!

Hi!  Happy New Year and and welcome to my new blog!  It's going to take me a little while to get to grips with it, so please be patient with me.

We had a good day at QVC yesterday and I was really glad so many of you liked the products I was showing.  Today, I'm at home cleaning and Nige has been taking the Christmas tree and lights down, and we have a very grumpy repair man fixing our bolier. 

We're off the the shop soon because Joel is very busy with customers who've come to see our 50% sale, so I better dash.

Here's to blogging!  Love, Rosemary x

3 comments:

  1. Hiya
    Just wanted to say welcome to blogspot. I have just set up my first blog on New Year's day too. Hope it takes off for you.
    Luv Hev xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosemary - So pleased to see you blogging - good luck I know it takes a lot of time and effort to keep it up. Happy New Year to you Nige and the family.

    Wish I could get to the shop for the sale but won't be coming up till end of Jan but will pop in then as I always do.

    Carol. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Rosemary!
    LOvely to see you on here and not having to rely on Nige all the time. Wish I was closer for the sale tho :( Happy New Year to you all!

    ReplyDelete