Sunday, 9 January 2011

Panto time - oh yes it is!

Can't believe Panto week starts today. I am looking forward to spending a lot of time this week with fellow performers! We started rehearsing in September and what a lot of fun we have had. It is good for me to be able to have a diversion from work - not that I get tired of crafting but when it is your job too it is good to do something entirely different now and again. I will post some photos in a day or so.

What a week we have had in the shop! I mentioned the other day that I've been sorting papers, well we have completely moved our paper shop into the main shop and it took me a whole day to sort just one side of the run of paper we now have. It has been frustrating not to have had the chance to sort the other side yet but hopefully this week things will take more shape. We have had new stock arriving daily and no chance to really think about where we want to display it. O how I love a new year - always makes me want to make changes and move furniture (much to Nige's annoyance).

I just had to post this picture of my dear crafting friend, Moria, in her snazzy winter hat! I am surprised Nige let her into the Craft n Chat looking like that. Congratulations on becoming a grandma this week, Moria.





I have been planning my new Thru' the Year scrapbook class. I, for one, relish the thought of scapbooking 2011 as it happens, just having a double page layout for each month. I can imagine myself feeling quite smug at the end of the year. It is also making me think on a daily basis about the little things that happen every day that make up my year and deserve a mention that month!

Must go get my porridge before putting my 'slap' on for the show and backcombing my hair to within an inch if it's life! Being the Empress Tutti Frutti is very high maintenance!

Just wanted to show you a couple of photos of the cutest customer we had in the shop this Christmas! Say hello to Buster.










Yes this is a picture of Nige slumped behind the counter!

Have a good Sunday.

Rosemary x

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Nige gone to the dogs again;)
    Break a leg this week and have loads of fun.
    I would like to know where you get your energy?

    hugs

    Sheilagh
    xx

    ReplyDelete