Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Spring is sprung!

At last, and what a difference it makes. Yesterday I felt so drab and stuffy in my thick woolly polo neck sweater that I decided to swap all my winter clothes for summer ones in my wardrobe. Okay I can hear you groaning that if anything is guaranteed to bring on freezing conditions, that is, but I felt so much better when I had done it. Gok Wan would have applauded me! I might not be so smug though when I fling open my wardrobe doors this morning and can find only vest tops, cropped trousers and espadrilles!

I also had to have a break from all that cutting and punching. I have punchers palm and guillotine elbow. Our card camp is only 10 days away and what seemed like cracking ideas when we planned it seem like insanity now! It will all be worth it and I know the card campers will appreciate it - YOU WILL!

Coffee morning tomorrow and I always look forward to that. Can't believe it comes round so fast. Lots of new products to show and I set myself a challenge to demo how to use a sheet of 12 x 12 lace paper to get multiple cards and a layout out of it. What a fun few hours I had once I got into it. I have so far managed one 12 x 12 layout and four cards with still a small piece of the lace paper left. Will post photos after coffee morning. Very full tomorrow but still some places left for Saturday morning.

Had to post this following photo. We were on our way home from the caravan on Sunday evening and discovered six or seven lambs skipping about on a quite major road. So we set about rounding them up and getting them back into the field. Easier said than done and at one point I looked around to see if there was a camera somewhere filming us, and if it was all a set up. Not one other car stopped to help and we had lambs running in every direction



Ah yes and now I better mention Nige's hair. It was supposed to be highlights but after the hairdressers fourth attempt to lift it from a vibrant ginger he went for the Rhyddian look!

Anyway, off to stroke my new Tim Holtz coredination papers that arrived yesterday whilst I was sorting my summer wardrobe!

Love Rosemary x


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. look at that cute fella and hey nigel is pretty cute too...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a little sweetie, the lamb that is not Nige, sorry Nige. You would have thought winter was back here in London today, its bliming freezing and raining :-( don't think I will get my summer wardrobe out just yet! Looking forward to seeing you all at the card camp. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh how sweet, not you Nige;)

    So Rosemary is it your fault it is raining today? lol, I was thinking of sorting my clothes this weekend, but I may leave it another week. See you Saturday for Coffee Morning.

    Hugs

    Sheilagh
    xxx

    ReplyDelete