Thursday, 28 July 2011

No news is ......no news!


I know a lot of you are waiting for 'news' and I assure you that wheels are turning, very slowly, but you will be the first to know anything. With retreat work and the shop being so unseasonably busy and show rehearsals I have welcomed the lull before the storm. Also I have started the Christmas buying and Debi and I sat down to plan our Christmas programme last week. Yes, I know,I do have one of the best jobs in the world.

I have been particularly quiet recently as I am taking part in an all singing, all dancing show at the Forum theatre in Chester next week and rehearsals have been heavy, heavy, heavy.






And those poor guys are still managing to smile! How very professional of them!

Managed a day out to Colwyn Bay in North Wales this week and what a beautiful day that was. Boo and Teddy love the beach.







People seem to have a thing at the moment about lifting me up!

On the domestic front Nige and I are the proud parents of these baby potatoes,



our very first potatoes I should add; our first blueberries,



and tomatoes (we are old hands at tomatoes now).



Our Autumn/Christmas workshop programme is being finalized as I type, and we are very pleased with the content. It will be published and open to bookings from Wednesday, August 3rd, which is also the day our summer sale starts!

Must dash - costumes to sort!

Craft yourself crazy!

Rosemary x
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment