Friday, 8 July 2011

Ready and waiting?

Well I made it through 2 weeks that included 23 hours of dance rehearsals,two coffee mornings and manic preparation for our scrap booking retreat. Now I love being busy but there have been times over the past ten days when I wondered whether I had taken too much on. But just when I start to think I should pull back a little I get an email from my 94 year old housebound and partially blind neighbour to tell me she has a new laptop and could I update her email address!! So I shall not slow down until I absolutely have to!



Marge made loads of her gorgeous cupcakes for coffee morning!



We have waded through boxes and boxes of new product, some of which only made it onto the shelves for a day or so as you snapped it up. I thoroughly enjoyed coffee morning and two more of you succumbed to the vagabond machine! We had a rush on tissue tape when you saw how versatile it was but it came back into stock yesterday. You are loving the extended range of 6" x 6" pads and also the new range of dielicious dies from do crafts.



The sample below shows a demo of the new Indigo Blu stamps we had in.


So today sees the start of our 2011 scrap booking weekend retreat and we are ready and waiting to get started. We are confident the classes are even better than last years! I will post photos on my blog of the weekend and the projects. We have worked so hard cutting kits for the classes so that everyone can complete as much as possible during the sessions. In fact I cut 1,980 pieces for my Almost Done class alone!

Anyway must dash as we are setting up at the hotel from 9am. Have a great weekend - I know I will.

Scrap happy!

Rosemary x

Ps watch out for an august schedule next week as we have listened and are including a Craft n Chat and Stay n Play in August. Some of you just don't want us to have a rest do you?



Coffee morning
New products



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment