Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Christmas Is coming etc etc

Well it is done! Our 2011 Autumn/Christmas programme is complete, showing all the classes we are running up until December. Descriptions are also included in the brochure from today. Bookings opened less than a week ago and we already have over 300 bookings. We are confident we have a great programme to look forward to. If you don't like to book 'blind' come along to our free Preview Afternoon on September 3rd and see samples and talk to Debi and myself. Come along anyway for a coffee.

I have been really busy with a show last week but I am now back and raring to go. I have been placing orders left, right and centre to fill the gaps that we created by placing a lot of items in our sale. These orders have just started to arrive, in fact I have a hot water bottle on my back as I type due to the number of boxes I was dragging around the shop yesterday, that contained new stock. Today we will have on the shelves new embossing folders from Kars, the new Graphic 45 Wizard of Oz paper range, new Marianne creatables and much more. One thing I put out yesterday that is already selling well is the new Craftwork Cards monthly collection - 'Christmas Warren'.



I did take some time over the past weekend to make a book for a friends special birthday. She was so thrilled with it.






This weekend I am looking forward to starting work on the Christmas workshops I am running. Also I have promised a friend I will design and help make 90 thank you cards for a special charity concert. Eek - just realized the concert is next weekend!

Don't know whether this Autumnal weather is just a 'blip' or whether it is here to stay but my thoughts always turn to snuggly sweaters, hot chocolate and settling down to crafting. Join me?

Love Rosemary x

PS. I know that some of you like book recommendations (as I do) and so i wanted to mention two books I read the week before last and couldn't put down - Jodi Picoult's Change of Heart and The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold ( the latter I have steered clear of for ages but loved it).





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment