Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Demo dates!

So, is it Autumn or is it not? Our scarecrows are awfully confused! Not complaining though - what a lovely week. I feel like I have waited months for this.



At Crab Apple we have another busy week ahead. We have the always popular Esther from Kars with us this coming Saturday 8th October demoing the new creatables dies and new embossing folders. And then the Saturday after we have Clare the designer of Molly Blooms stamps demoing her new designs all day. I am rather excited about this as I know she has some fantastic samples and, like me, she loves folded cards and books. So please do drop by for either, or both, of these demo days for some crafting inspiration.

Today we open bookings for next years Forest Hills crafting retreats. Something tells me Nige is going to be busy on the phone. If you fancy an indulgent crafting weekend in 2012 do visit our website for details.

Hope you are having a great week.

Rosemary x




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPa

No comments:

Post a Comment