Monday, 30 January 2012

Well, it wasn't so bad after all!

January I mean. I can't believe it's nearly gone. And it wasn't half as bad as anticipated! I spent a very productive Monday morning in my craft room making some quick cards with the Spring Chic range from Papermania. The paper is all fresh pastels and only one design is definitely Easter.








This last one also showcases one of the new triboss embossing folders. Look at the definition - how clever! (Not me - the folder). All the stamped images (greetings and bunting)are made using some of the free stamps that come with the new edition of Creative Stamping. There are loads more! This afternoon I spent at the shop helping unpack some new items - I get all the good jobs! Aren't these darling?


And not so cute but very useful for scrapbooks and cards:-





Must dash - Nige is outside in the pitch black with his tripod and camera possibly in grave danger of being arrested. Another one of his hare brained ideas no doubt. I will go drag him back in! I know we have another day to go but Happy February - Spring is just around the corner. Keep cosy and keep crafting, Rosemary x - Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. You say quick cards but they're lovely, especially the first one.
    I'm with you on the thinking of Spring idea or I'd go full hog and think of Summer :-)

    Hope Nige wasn't arrested- maybe he was trying to capture the moon which has been gorgeous these last few nights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosemary, wow, love those triboss embossing folders, really effective! Hope all is well with you, say hi to Nige for me!

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Diane! Used my hougie board for the folded frame on the first card.
    Just as I published my blog Nige came back in and, in all seriousness, said, "do you want me to email you a picture of my moon???" I nearly fell off the chair laughing. I hastily declined!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi pam. Good to hear from you. Yes the folders are great and there are about six different designs at the moment. We are well - hope you are. X

    ReplyDelete