Wednesday, 15 February 2012

All change!

Hope you all had a lovely Valentines day no matter what you were doing. Nige & I spent the morning in Chester and had a light lunch whilst we were there. This was just the starter - we both had a curry to get through after this!


Mum had also invited me to have tea with her at the hospital - macaroni cheese and black currant sorbet (which was beautiful) but, as you can imagine, I was glad to go to bed and lie down last night. Bread and water now for a few days!

Reorganisation day in the shop today. I love to move things about - Nige would rather think about it, so, even though I am still prepping packs for my scrapbook class and desperate to make my owly punch cards (yes I know the punch looks weird but I have seen some great cards made with it) and I will probably get a call to collect mum from the hospital as it is her fifth day today, I intend to make a start this morning.



We have an exciting demo day on Saturday. I was worried our stock of flitterglu and mega flakes wouldn't arrive in time because of its popularity but it did - we have lots of it and starter kits too which include scoochy pads, phat foam and cleaner. We have instruction leaflets too if you can't make the demo. I think Nige has also made up some goody bags for Saturday (details on our website).


Must dash - cant wait to get moving stuff!

Keep warm and keep crafting,

Love Rosemary x



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment