Monday, 6 February 2012

Brrrrrrrrr!

What a freezing weekend - literally. But that didn't stop me having a great day at our first crop of the year at Crab Apple and it didn't stop an almost full attendance. I took an album of Georgia's that is nine years old but I hadn't done all the finishing touches like cutting slits and apertures in the page protectors so hidden journalling could be accessed without wrecking the album. Made me feel really good to accomplish this!







Today is a mixed bag of class prep, ordering and cleaning house. Just trying to decide what to start first. (Got a great owl punch I am dying to have a play with but that isn't even on the list for today).

To start your week with a smile I thought you might like to see what Cubby thinks of William Shakespeare and his Taming of the Shrew. You try telling him off when he looks at you like that.



Be safe!

Rosemary x




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Yes it was great to see so many lovely ladies. The weather ruined a great weekend as Trish went home early so we didn't have the weekend we had planned:( But it was great to see you and Nige as always.

    Sheilagh
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame after you both had looked forward to it so much. I really really enjoyed myself. Enjoyed your company. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owl punch - that sounds interesting!!

    ReplyDelete