Friday, 3 February 2012

Owl thoughtful!

I keep meaning to show you the bookmark customer/ friend Millie made for me.



Using the very popular owl embossing folder to emboss she then blended distressing inks all over it before sponging on the owls with versamark ink and heat embossing using the amazing aged copper powder from stampendous. As you can see this has a touch of verdigris to it.



This little fellow has been stamped and coloured on shrink plastic and shrunk down.



As owls and reading are my two favourite things there couldn't be a better gift!

Keep warm!

Rosemary x



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. That is just beautiful. Is this the one you were talking to me about last week - I was purchasing the said embossing folder. I will have to have a play. When you get a minute could you send me a copy of the photo of Joel and Sam - yours was a lot better than mine!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this is gorgeous!! Beautiful colours!! Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carole. Yes Karen this is the one. Sorry bout the photo - I will get Nige to help me! Xx

    ReplyDelete