Thursday, 16 February 2012

Pleased as punch !

Yes I finally got to play with the owl punch yesterday and, believe me, it is the cutest. The one punch has a bird, owl, owl wings, branch and leaves on it.



Take a few coordinating scraps of paper and some googly eyes and away you go.









The possibilities are endless.

Busy, busy weekend. Don't forget our free demo tomorrow using stamping with flitterglu and the gorgeous gilding flakes. Nige and I will be in the shop. (yes I am missing my Timmy workshop to be in the shop).

By the way we did get to have a move around in the shop - just need to move the stock to where we want it now, and quickly, as we have the new creativity products arriving next week and Sunday and Monday at the trade fair will result in the arrival of plenty more new stock I am sure (Mr Nigel permitting).

It's cool to be crafty!

Rosemary x




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

  1. That owl is so cute, think I must have that punch:)

    See you tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is versatile having so much on it. Showed mum the cards last night and she straight away said, "get me one". She must be on the mend. See you tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely little card..will try and get down to Frodsham tomorrow as I like indigo blu stuff and after half term I need to treat myself..ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would be good to see you Lorraine. I agree you deserve a treat after half term!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoo Hoo look who has got 100 followers!!!

    Well Done Rosemary
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thrilled when saw that. Xxx

    ReplyDelete