Thursday, 8 March 2012

Happy birthday to us!

We had a wonderful weekend, last weekend, at our caravan in Mid-Wales. We walked, napped, read and ate chocolate. Perfect!



It was a good job we had some relaxation as we have had no time to turn around this week as even more new product has been arriving. Thank goodness the shop has elastic walls! Love this Portobello Road paper at 40p per sheet. Amazing value.



We are really looking forward to our birthday demo day this coming Saturday. Lindsay Mason will be using the My Minds Eye Kraft Funday paper range with the Gorjuss girls and Andy Skinner stamps and anything 'Timmy' she
can throw into the mix. I know she has at least one technique trick up her sleeve. I know you can't see much of the paper below but it is a heavyweight Kraft card with various grungey patterns on. Okay so I am not really making this sound appealing but you have to see it for yourself!



We had spanking brand NEW Marianne dies arrive yesterday and Esther from Kars will be using these and shrink plastic (yes that's what she said to me). Cant wait to see what she will come up with.

Debi will be 'Enchanting' us with this beautiful new urban fairy range and gilding flakes (one of our fave products at the mo).

Nige has been busy printing lots of sheets off to show you the versatility of the Boys to Men CD, and I will be demoing technical(!) stuff such as the new geared punches from Tonic and Crafters Companions fantastic range of products.

We have lots of specials on the day and a free 3 card kit for anyone spending over £20 (while stocks last). Nige will email out on Friday with details of the specials.

I seem to have been going on and on and I have not really mentioned what new products we have in. You will have to come and visit us as there really are too many to tell you about but I just have to mention the range I put out yesterday from Hobby House. I came home and went straight to my craft room to make these cards using some of the items. Unashamedly cute!








I do hope to see some of you on Saturday - there will be cake and coffee!

Hugs!

Rosemary x

Ps Teddy and Cubby were excited for the start of Crufts tonight!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Never mind the shop and cards etc.... Those doggies are GoRGeous!!!

    xxxx

    See You Saturday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They so are Sheilagh and they bring such a lot of pleasure xx

    ReplyDelete