Thursday, 29 March 2012

Is this summer?


O how quickly I get used to this beautiful weather. Being a rain hater (yes I know we need it) I just feel so much better to wake every morning to the promise of another sunny day. I sorted my wardrobe and stored all my winter woollies away - lets hope I don't have to get them all back out again next week!

Can't believe it is already over a couple of weeks since our birthday demo weekend. What a blast we had and it was so good to see so many of you. Plans are already under way for our next one on September 22nd.






Esther was showcasing new Marianne dies.



We had worked so hard ordering in and putting out a LOT of new stock, much of it from companies entirely new to us. The week after the demo I thought I deserved to cut myself some slack and take time to 'smell the flowers'. And believe me I am still trying to catch up. It is a nice problem that the new stock is selling so quickly - I guess I didn't reckon on having to do reorders so fast!










We have had a good couple of weeks in the Merry household with Joel auditioning and gaining the part of the Beast in Theatre Clwyds forthcoming production of Beauty and the Beast. Some of you may remember he played this part a couple of years ago for another company and it is his ideal role. He also went up to number 15 in the charts with his new cover song last week, and was asked to be the support act for Rhydian at a one off show in December. A good week. He deserved champagne.


Mum is getting along nicely after her knee replacement and I am glad to say I am spending far less time in hospital waiting rooms. She is walking straighter then she has been for a couple of years and she has her zest back.

This week we have had a new delivery of the beautiful Memory Box dies, including the metal plate to help your cuts release from very detailed dies. Also we have numerous new paper ranges including Simple Stories Fabulous, Graphic 45 vintage baby, Bo Bunny Alora, lots of mini paper ranges from Echo Park and the beautiful nature garden range from Prima.And there's more believe me!

Our May schedule has been typed and will be released early next week. I think I counted 9 new classes on there. Hopefully something to appeal to everyone.

Anyway onwards and upwards.

Wishing you much glitteriness!

Hugs Rosemary x


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm I can feel a visit coming on, my stash under the counter is mounting..... Do you do a store card? ;)

    Hugs

    Sheilagh
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea Sheilagh! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was a fabulous day, seems like a long time ago now....enjoy the sunshine :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done to Joel, myself and a friend will be coming to see you all in "Remembering Michael" on Friday 13th
    - oo ah good job I'm not superstitious about that date - lol love Gill x x

    ReplyDelete