Friday, 30 March 2012

Yes it was summer!


Ah well the sunshine certainly perked me up this week. Now where were those woollies?

Can't believe we are at the weekend again. Weekends are so jam packed at the moment we have no time to get to our lovely caravan in Welshpool. I hate the thought of it just standing there.

But not really complaining as last weekend, as well as a great rehearsal for the Michael Jackson show we are staging in two weeks (eek), we had a great time at one of the casts 40th birthday bash. I always wanted to take part in one of those flash mobs where people come from all directions to take part in a random song/dance and that is what we did to Thriller. They loved it!



I am teaching two full days of classes starting today so will be great to see some of you lovely peeps. Let's have some fun.

As Easter is only a week away ( must buy some eggs) I wanted to share some of Lindsay's creations using an Andy Skinner stamp set.








Have a great weekend wherever you may be and whatever you may be doing.

Love Rosemary x


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment