Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Business as usual!

Well this morning was "wellies out again to walk the dogs weather". Wasn't really 'feeling it' after a bad nights sleep but it did brighten up and I did snap these little beauties. (Didn't bother with a photo of the dead rat I saw though - eek!)



After a fantastic show week last week it is now back to the grindstone. It really is hard to get back into the work groove when you have been so focused on something else but last week was a reminder that it is people, not things, that matter.



The pic below shows our waterfall pyrotechnic. It had to be seen to be believed.



Easter went by in a blur as rehearsals were so heavy but don't want to miss the opportunity to say thanks to all the people who brought cream eggs into the shop



and an even bigger thank you to Babs who brought me in 6 Take That cd's beautifully wrapped and an ATC card. I was thrilled to bits. An official 'thank you' is on its way!

I am working manically on my demos for coffee morning - my hands have so much ink on them I look like a mechanic. New stock has been coming in and going out so fast that I have no idea what I will have to show you. Might have to throw a long tap routine in to pass some time - now there's a fun idea!

I promise I will catch up with news next week but this week is mega stressful and I am hoping I will be able to tell you why tomorrow. I am hoping to have some news that lots of you have been waiting to hear. Can't say anymore just in case but do check the website or Facebook/Twitter tomorrow.

The card below is from our forthcoming 'Vivienne' stamping class. The other samples are on the website and in the shop.



Remember to "dance like nobody's watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing like there's nobody listening and live like it's heaven on earth!

Hugs

Rosemary x




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. photos of creme eggs and a gorgeous looking card and hints of exciting things going on at Merry Towers. Can't be bad. Hope it all turns out good no matter what it is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you will be back on our screens soon!!!

    ReplyDelete