Thursday, 24 May 2012

How many new kits?!?!







Lots - that's how many! And I should know as I have spent all week working on them. The official line-ups for my Sunday and Friday shows have been confirmed and I have 12 brand new kits on May 27th and another 5 on June 1st. And they are yummy! Most people assume there is a team beavering away at Crab Apple Crafts preparing for such as Create & Craft and our residential retreats but I can assure you it is just Debi and I (and Nige chipping in of course). To be truthful we enjoy it too much to share it around!






We would love to see you for our 'We love Candi' event Saturday June 2nd anytime between 11am and 4pm. There will be a rolling Candi demo, 2 free candi make and takes, free ideas sheets and a raffle for a candi storage box holding 12 different packs of Candi. As it's Jubilee weekend we will have cakes and stuff too. Please try and join us for an hour or so - or stay for the day if you wish!


Off to spend the day with my friends at Craft and Chat - always a riot (in the best possible sense of course).

Hope you manage to tune in on Sunday and/or Friday.

Hugs

Rosemary x






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. You and Debi as Soooo Selfish;)....lol
    Getting an aerial today and hopeful Ralph and Tim will have it up on Saturday while I am playing with Debi:)

    It is so good to see you back on screen and really being given a chance to shine this time.

    Big Hugs

    Sheilagh

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were soooooo cunning calling in yesterday - we should have blinkered you! Anyway after seeing your crafty shed I went and sorted my tote bag out and it's a sight for sore eyes!

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say - the few samples I saw were gorgeous . You and Debbie work so hard and the end results are always stunning. Looking forward to watching you on TV again and also the Candi Party at the shop. Take care. Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Lips are Sealed...Honest...xxx

    ReplyDelete