Friday, 4 May 2012

Save the date!

Happy International Scrapbook Day! Off to our 12 hour Scrapathon shortly but wonder how much Scrapbooking will actually get done. The Danish Pastries and Pizza (not at the same time!) will surely help along the way.

I am delighted to tell you I will be guesting my next Sunday Scrappers show on Create & Craft on Sunday 27th May between 9am and 11am. I am already really looking forward to it. I can hardly contain myself but I hope to be able to tell you even more exciting news very soon. Whew - what a week!



On Thursday I was teaching parchment craft all day and in the afternoon we made this lovely card shown above. It took all afternoon but the result was well worth it.










We have the lovely new Prima Fairy Belle papers in stock and this template class, to make a book in a box coming up in the next few weeks, will be using those papers. I am sooooo a template tart!



Guess what I found in my tumble dryer this week! It is something I am always a little paranoid about checking and not without good reason as you can see.

Must dash - can't keep my scrappy friends waiting.

Happy scrapping!

Rosemary x













- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rosemary have a good day at your scrapathon and thank you for the wonderful class on Thursday the card is gorgeous! See you soon.
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle. Not long home but had a great day. See you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is STUNNING!!
    The Scrapathon was FAB!!
    Your news is FANTASTIC!!

    As you can guess I a Happy Bunny today:)

    Thanks again for yesterday, and your Domestic Goddess talents almost out weight you Paper Goddess talents;)

    Hugs

    Sheilagh
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. just 1 afternoon for the parchment card , would take me a month even if i could do it lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW that parchment card is stunning!! Very happy indeed to hear you are back again with us on 27th too!

    ReplyDelete