Friday, 22 June 2012

Life is good!

Life is good - mad but good!

Workwise I have been prepping hard for Create & Craft shows for both Trimcraft (Sunday 24th June) and Polkadoodles (Tuesday 3rd July) as well as for our imminent Scrapbooking retreat. Outside work I have tried indoor skydiving, been rehearsing hard for a show I am in next week and supporting Joel as he plays the part of the Beast this week at Theatre Clwyd. #veryproudmum!



Just want to remind anyone who is in the Burnley area today that I will be at the Craft Range demoing all day with some other crafty ladies. It promises to be a great day and I am really looking forward to it. Can't believe it is a year since I was last there. So come say 'hello' and see how to use these darling Marianne house dies.


From there I have to hotfoot it to Peterborough for the Sunday Scrappers show on Sunday morning 9-11am. Tune in if you can.



Just reread the above and feel exhausted already so going back to bed! (I wish).

Wishing you a crafty weekend!

Rosemary x








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

  1. Hey girl..slow down... you got me breathless reading this;0)

    I have just ordered another 150 photo's for the retreat, I am going to be a very busy scrapper!!

    Love n Hugs

    Sheilagh
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an encouraging post for the start of a planned crafty weekend here too. Nothing as grand but still good. Glad life is on the up if a little full on, Rosemary. Love to you & Nige!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosemary, was lovely to meet you at the craft range today, I'm the one who won the bigshot, lol, it was nice having lunch with you, hope you enjoyed your day.
    Love Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was lovely to meet you too Angie and thanks so much for letting me have lunch with you and not be 'Billie No Mates". I really enjoyed the day - hope you did too! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rosemary - enjoyed the C&C show today - as always learnt some new ideas - looking forward to your next show

    ReplyDelete