Tuesday, 4 September 2012

A busy nights sleep!

Do you ever wake up more tired in the morning than when you went to sleep? Me too. I spent the whole night making bolshy phone calls to some headmaster about a girls right to wear skirts as part of their uniform and that they should not be forced to wear trousers. Random because 1. I hate making phone calls. 2. Georgia is in sixth form and wears her own clothes. 3. I am not generally a bolshy person. 4. I rarely wear skirts and wear trousers 99% of the time.

That aside I spent a great morning yesterday with these lovely ladies from a craft group in Liverpool.



They were so good humoured and polite - even when Nige led them in one of the projects. The photos below show two of the cards we made.





I also wanted to show you a couple or three of the numerous beautiful cards I received last week. As you can see there is a theme running through some of them!


Pan pastels.





What a great way of making a triple easel card.

Our October workshop schedule is released today. Nige and I slaved over it last night to put it into our usual Autumn booklet form containing workshop descriptions too. Don't miss our Autumn coffee morning showcasing new products. Always popular so book early.

Hey ho off into the day. My day today consists of some Parchment Craft and some birthday shopping for the two men in my life - Nige and Joel - and whatever else life throws my way. Bring it on.

Hope you're having the loveliest of weeks.

Rosemary x

PS Note changes to my Create & Craft hours. Correct ones are shown in the right hand column.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say thankyou. I caught you on CnC, Trimcraft show, your envelope book really caught my eye, so I decided to make one for my tags! A lovely way to pass an afternoon.

    Cassidy

    ReplyDelete