We used the Tando Circle Printer Tray and made it into a double-sided display for photos. Basic instructions are as follows:-
1. Paint all separate elements and a set of Tando cogs and wings.
2. Stick double sided paper between layers and assemble and to the easel stand.
3. Apply finishing touches by inking the edges and using cut-out decorative elements from the decorative paper to embellish.
4. Use to display your own photographs.
Visit back next week to see photos of our Tando Advent tree that we are running currently as a workshop.
Follow this link to the next blog:-
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad