Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Tando birthday blog hop!

Oops! I must be the only person not knowing how a blog hop works. Being seventh on the list I assumed it might be time for me to upload my project in about a weeks time! I was merrily enjoying a couple of days away when my error came to light. So gazillion apologies and I hope you enjoy the project!






We used the Tando Circle Printer Tray and made it into a double-sided display for photos. Basic instructions are as follows:-

1. Paint all separate elements and a set of Tando cogs and wings.

2. Stick double sided paper between layers and assemble and to the easel stand.

3. Apply finishing touches by inking the edges and using cut-out decorative elements from the decorative paper to embellish.

4. Use to display your own photographs.

Visit back next week to see photos of our Tando Advent tree that we are running currently as a workshop.

Follow this link to the next blog:-

http://www.3djean.blogspot.co.uk

Enjoy!

Rosemary x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

30 comments:

  1. Oh WoW! That's really wonderful with a lot of fabulous, great details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well that was worth the wait Rosemary!!! beautiful work. lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty piece that would be easy to personalise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I did wonder yesterday when I hopped around worth the wait a marvellous piece love it and the colours you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thought it was me blog hopping wrong seeing it was my first one. glad I'm not the only one not knowing what shes doing!!... lovely project.....xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely project - would be great if someone (ahem!) could persuade C & C to stock some Tando products!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous project Rosemary well worth waiting for thanks for sharing

    Maggie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think these are great. Definitely worth the wait. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  9. WoW look at all those followers now.... You Rock Rosemary xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. They were well worth the wait! Great projects!

    PS: I am new to blog hops too! This is only my second one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great projects, love it
    groetjes coby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely project Rosemary well worth the wait

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey, your not the only one to ever make a mistake with blog hops....I think it is actually compulsary to mess a couple up in your blogging life!! Fantastic project BTW. Love that it is double sided.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea to have the tray double sided. Will keep that in mind for future projects. Love all those cute embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  15. thats a different way to use them-love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Every day we learn something new. Nice projects Rosemary.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great idea for a different scrapbook page !

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a sweet project. Great that it is double sided. Ellen.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are lovely colours, It is very sweet indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hopping.... love the idea of using this to display photos... thank you

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a really pretty project, great use of the printers tray and nice to be able to personalise this project with photos.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very colourful and cheerful project. thanks for sharing Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. A very happy project. Thanks for sharing,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh yes ! I really LOVE your project !!! Naive and so beautiful... thanks for sharing, and you make me smile with your comment ! Coco from France x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wasn't sure if I was supposed to leave a comment here or on the other post, so here it is!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you so much for this project. This will make for a great Mother's Day, or Birthday gift.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you all so much for the lovely comments. I have really enjoyed taking part in this blog hop - after a shaky start. Lol!

    ReplyDelete