Wednesday, 9 January 2013

California Here I Come!

All packed and ready to go - well I am. Nige is just starting to think about what he might take. Half of it is in the wash and half is in the ironing basket! I am ridonkulously excited. And yes I am always this excited, and whats even nicer is that I am never disappointed. My spirits were squashed a tad when I found out that Disneys Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is closed for refurbishment but I bounced back. We will try and be in contact from the show.

Just wanted to leave you with a workshop sample for a class I am running in February. I have used Pickled Pear from Kaisercraft for this one but you will able to use the beautiful Vintage Marketplace from Bazzill Basics if you prefer on the class. A kit with all materials and instructions will also be available by mail order or from the shop from the date the stepper box class first runs.






So bye y'all for now!

Hugs

Rosemary x
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: