Friday, 3 May 2013

Happy (Inter)National Scrapbooking Day!

Didnt want to miss the opportunity to wish all my scrappy friends 'Happy National Scrapbooking Day'. Looking forward to our 12 hour scrapathon with pastries and pizza tomorrow. We have a full house - in fact I don't even think I have a cropping space so I will be crafting on the floor!

Even if you aren't attending the crop we have some great scrapping things in stock. We have the new Basic Grey Mint Julep 12 x 12 paper range which includes some beautiful small print designs. Also we have Teresa Collins Stationery Noted and He Said, She Said ranges in 12 x 12 singles and 6" pads. In fact we have over 600 designs of 12 x 12" paper/cardstock for your delectation.

Yesterday we took delivery of the brand spanking new Craftwork Cards bi monthly card kit. It is good enough to eat. 17 of the 25 kits sold within 3 hours of them arriving. Another hot scrapping product for us at the moment are the Heidi Swapp Memory files. I am working a class up with these at the mo.

A short post with no photos as I am having so much trouble with posting on my blog at the moment and I am testing to see if it is the photos causing me the hassle. I will post coffee morning demo photos as soon as it gets sorted.

Have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend. Hope the sun shines on you.

Hugs

Rosemary x


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment