Thursday, 9 May 2013

Next instalment........

This is an acetate card - hard to photograph acetate! I laid down the two strips of lace paper on some double sided adhesive strips and covered the lacy bits with glamour dust crystal glitter. I then peeled off the backing from the other side of the strip and stuck them to the acetate - top and bottom. The raw edges I hid with ribbon on one and a peel off border on the other. Flowers and a greeting were added.


I cut into the circle pattern for the next card. I didn't have full pieces to layer all the pieces one on top of the other but that is not a problem. Gems, a ribbon and greeting were added.


For the card below using parchment I used a stylus tool with a piece of parchment on top of a lace square and embossed my pattern. No light source was needed as I could see through the parchment. I then punched a circle from my card base, stuck the parchment (I left the parchment larger than the actual pattern I had made) to the front and then glued the lace square on top of that.)


Last three ideas tomorrow.

Hugs

Rosemary x
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment