Monday, 8 July 2013

Almost there.....

And here's me thinking you wouldn't even notice if I laid low for a while but some of you have commented you have missed my inane ramblings which I find very sweet. I have not been sitting drinking coffee, reading mags and watching daytime tv (although there is nothing wrong with that - I am just well jel)! I have been immersed 24/7 in top secret plans - our Scrapcamp is this coming weekend! Aaaaaaaaargh! Surely not! Can't be! And so as I have been working on the workshops for this I haven't been able to share any projects with you - no not even sneak peeks! I am big on surprises, in fact I drive my family mad trying to make everything a surprise.


I have also been working on a project for our Christmas in July weekend coming up in two weeks. Come along and make this goooooorgeous advent calendar! Such fun! (That was for fans of Miranda).


Tomorrow I will be at Inspirations demoing the new Big Shot machine and new Christmas Marianne dies (soo sweet). Come say 'Hi' if you are anywhere near Preston.








Mr Nigel and I will be at Wrexham Artstamps at the end of the month with the brand spanking new, not quite yet released Woodware stamps. I will be Zentangling away and hoping to run a couple of workshops too.

Anyway there is no rest for the wicked. Back to the grind.

Crafty hugs to you all

Rosemary x

Ps what about the weather too - nothing for me to moan about at the moment although I could moan about it being too hot!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my ipad

1 comment:

  1. take a look on facebook and see what your other half has been up to while you are hiding away - lol love Gill Adams x x x

    ReplyDelete