Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Small but mighty!

Mr Nigel and I had a fantabuloso time at the Artstamps Wrexham show. It was one of those times that reminds me why I do the job I do. It was a whole day of chatting with current friends, getting reaquainted with old friends and making new ones too. Our microscopic stand done good!





I had the pleasure of teaching two workshops. It was exciting for me to see the buzz about Zentangle and, even as the class was in progress, other ladies were asking if I was doing the class again and if they needed to book. We used two of the new uber versatile stamps from Woodware. Although we did paper piece a little on both of the cards, these stamps would look great fully paper pieced too.






As requested I will include these cards as part of a Zentangle Christmas class. Watch the workshop schedule. (Incidentally the September schedule is due out in the next few days and its packed with some tremendulous new classes - about 9 methinks!)

Onwards and upwards.

Hugs

Rosemary x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment