Friday, 2 August 2013

Happy August!

I adore decluttering! I am one of those people who throw things away with gay abandon only to realise 6 months later that I needed it. But it still doesn't stop me doing it. I have enjoyed spending some time sorting and tidying the shop this week ready for the sale and for the impending (whispering tone) Christmas season. We have beautiful new Christmas ribbons, new stamps and I put out at least 9 Christmas paper ranges yesterday.

Talking about Christmas I wanted to share another of the brand new Woodware bubble stamps that could be zentangled, paper pieced or, as I have done here,card candied. Who hasn't got a glut of card candi? Choose a colour theme and away you go.





Onwards and upwards. More shop decluttering today.

Hugs

Rosemary x
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment