Wednesday, 28 August 2013

September Craft-fest line-up!

I see it was announced yesterday that 'selfie' and 'digital detox' have made it into the English dictionary. I could definitely do with the latter. I have been suffering again recently with what I call iPad neck. I'm sure a great many of you can relate to that. But what can one do? I am addicted to Pinterest. I just check one pin which recommends another, which recommends twenty more which........you get the idea. And then two hours later!

Okay, plans are shaping up for our birthday demo day on Saturday, September 21st. This is the day we celebrate 14 years of the Lady Heyes Centre being open and we have been there since day 1! It's like Truckfest but for crafters! Posters in the shop and on the website will appear soon but wanted to give my bloggies a heads- up.


We are excited to tell you that the line-up for the day is as follows:-

Julie Hickey - Craftwork Cards
Jane Gill - Woodware
Kirsty Wiseman - Stix 2
Helen Niles - Little Claire's
Sally Ross - New Mariannes and the Ebosser
Plus Nige & Rosemary

As usual there will be unlimited tea/coffee and cake throughout the day and demos will run from10am-4pm. If you haven't been to one of our craft fests before there will be a small number of chairs around each demonstrator so that you can take the weight off your feet and have a good look at what they are showing. Miss it and miss out!

Hope to see you there!

Rosemary x





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment